NodeMCU ESP8266 WiFi Lua Board, CP2102
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- • Open-source
- • Interactive
- • Programmable
- • Low cost
- • Simple
- • Smart
- • WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
- • Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- • Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
- • Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- • Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
- • Less than $2 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and esay to prototyping development kit.
- • We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna